Thursday, February 22, 2007

Let me pause to pen my thoughts....

I must admit..i've been had by this blog thing! if it were the cops, would b back serving my jail term at Fox river..yeah i know u must all be thinking wats with all the prison break talk and all..but hey everyone got to be hooked to something right?..at first it was Karaoke at Alleygators, then on to the matrix and all its remixes..then there was zawadi...fatboyz..UTAKE...a stint at KPC(still trying to figure out how that got in..) and now...THE SERIES...i'm hooked...like a drug addict i roam these dusty streets..harddisk in hand looking for buddies with the latest fix..ohh and then there are those who wait for u every evening to tap on yo high..mbu.."can i have episode 14..." while others moan..."pleeease don't tell me wat happenned!! i'm just on 5" enuf said! ok back to reading all them intresting blogs out there...

2 comments:

Darlkom said...

Welcome.

Dante said...

hah! u & dee r gonna get along just fine